Interpreting dreams
Friday, July 21, 2006
I wonder what does Mr.A.P.J Abdul kalam mean when he tells kids of today's world to dream about their destiny. Does he tell them to take a nap on a hot summer afternoon and follow the dreams tht comes in to their minds (there is a old saying that mid day dreams often come true.... this is bitchcakes!!!!) or does he tell them to sit alone and go about dreaming about their destiny. Taking in to consideration of the words from a man like Mr.APJ's stature the latter seems to match. Now that we are clear about the synonyms of his words lets have a take on this.
Now how many of us dream about something (may be our respective destinies) as APJ has told us. I would easily say that each and everyone in this world are dreaming about something or the other when they are alone or in a group (this is wht they call physically present.. .mentally absent).It may be anything ...looking in a positive frame of mind it may be easily achievable, close to achievable, something very hard but achievable... but when sneaking on a practical/negative frame of mind all those would be simply stupid, insane or just a crot.When I shared one such dream of mine with one guy from my proximity, "Demondogs!!!!","Greebol","Chk out the hospital around the corner.. there is a free health checkup going on there for ppl like u" were his reactions....Even I feel the same as of today, when I go about thinking of it. So as a matter of fact all my destinies or dreams that have traveled through my brain from my childhood days have been just dreams or may be just thoughts. Those ranges from me being an opening batsman along with sachin tendulkar (ya...true the Indian master blaster) in the days of the 1996 world cup to the current day's dream of ruling the state of TN (ya i am TN's CM in my dream..may be a side effect of the recent TN assembly elections). I am sure now most of u feel the words of the guy from my proximity are justified...Ya wht to do? I am not to blame...may be some manufacturing defect in me...
Ok..now when I thought that only I would be such an bliff of a person. there are 1,2,3,..almost everyone. The people whom I have put up this question have responded positively..yes.each one have been dreaming about something or the other. Now I would have to share some of them with u readers. Before doing this posting I had to do a lot of homework in consulting a lot of them about their dreams and destinies…mind u..this was hard work...guys were open to share while gals were shy(the reasons of which are unknown at least to me).To start with one friend of mine wants to be pilot. seems normal right..but actually it is contradictory for wht he has been doing now..when asked about the reasons?? he says "I feel like the world is beneath my feet when I am riding a plane"..dangerous ppl these are (wht if he reaches his destiny and drops a bomb to justify his dream..anyhow will keep an eye on him)...Two other guys dreams were about their gal friends..i don't want to peek my nose in to their very very very personal matters as this will for sure get me in to trouble(experience speaks here)..One gal has/is dreamt/dreaming of a sophisticated life (may be she wanted her snap to be put up in page 3) and some two gals never shared their dreams with me..(am I so notorious? or were they shy?)...So are all these ppl working/chasing on their respective dreams..the first guy whose dream was to become a pilot actually has been searching for application forms on the internet (may be he has not heard of Google),the gals are working on it….as per my predictions they may achieve it one day if not on the near future.As far as mine is concerned....ahhhh..sorry..i am happy just dreaming abt it.
So as a conclusion every human seems to dreaming abt their destiny..some take it seriously and work hard to achieve it(APJ group of ppl),some just dream for their internal happiness(i belong to this group) and some for the sole reason tht they have nothing to do sitting in the closet. With so many categories available...which one do u fit in..and also if not personal do share it here..who knows??some of them may have a common destiny...may be we can work towards it....so kindly open up..
Now how many of us dream about something (may be our respective destinies) as APJ has told us. I would easily say that each and everyone in this world are dreaming about something or the other when they are alone or in a group (this is wht they call physically present.. .mentally absent).It may be anything ...looking in a positive frame of mind it may be easily achievable, close to achievable, something very hard but achievable... but when sneaking on a practical/negative frame of mind all those would be simply stupid, insane or just a crot.When I shared one such dream of mine with one guy from my proximity, "Demondogs!!!!","Greebol","Chk out the hospital around the corner.. there is a free health checkup going on there for ppl like u" were his reactions....Even I feel the same as of today, when I go about thinking of it. So as a matter of fact all my destinies or dreams that have traveled through my brain from my childhood days have been just dreams or may be just thoughts. Those ranges from me being an opening batsman along with sachin tendulkar (ya...true the Indian master blaster) in the days of the 1996 world cup to the current day's dream of ruling the state of TN (ya i am TN's CM in my dream..may be a side effect of the recent TN assembly elections). I am sure now most of u feel the words of the guy from my proximity are justified...Ya wht to do? I am not to blame...may be some manufacturing defect in me...
Ok..now when I thought that only I would be such an bliff of a person. there are 1,2,3,..almost everyone. The people whom I have put up this question have responded positively..yes.each one have been dreaming about something or the other. Now I would have to share some of them with u readers. Before doing this posting I had to do a lot of homework in consulting a lot of them about their dreams and destinies…mind u..this was hard work...guys were open to share while gals were shy(the reasons of which are unknown at least to me).To start with one friend of mine wants to be pilot. seems normal right..but actually it is contradictory for wht he has been doing now..when asked about the reasons?? he says "I feel like the world is beneath my feet when I am riding a plane"..dangerous ppl these are (wht if he reaches his destiny and drops a bomb to justify his dream..anyhow will keep an eye on him)...Two other guys dreams were about their gal friends..i don't want to peek my nose in to their very very very personal matters as this will for sure get me in to trouble(experience speaks here)..One gal has/is dreamt/dreaming of a sophisticated life (may be she wanted her snap to be put up in page 3) and some two gals never shared their dreams with me..(am I so notorious? or were they shy?)...So are all these ppl working/chasing on their respective dreams..the first guy whose dream was to become a pilot actually has been searching for application forms on the internet (may be he has not heard of Google),the gals are working on it….as per my predictions they may achieve it one day if not on the near future.As far as mine is concerned....ahhhh..sorry..i am happy just dreaming abt it.
So as a conclusion every human seems to dreaming abt their destiny..some take it seriously and work hard to achieve it(APJ group of ppl),some just dream for their internal happiness(i belong to this group) and some for the sole reason tht they have nothing to do sitting in the closet. With so many categories available...which one do u fit in..and also if not personal do share it here..who knows??some of them may have a common destiny...may be we can work towards it....so kindly open up..


5 Comments:
Gitu,
Yet again you have done a commendable job!I owe a treat from u.Well,i wonder how u think of all these things and then make others think.I believe each and every person day dreams daily.If not,then he/she must eb lying.I day dream a lot about lot of things like Gals,onsite,money,cars,family,appreciations etc but to no avail.
Teh writeup by you was good but until u started giving examples.After that it became confusing and i believe u committed soem typo errors.
Bye,
Dev
7:16 AM
savu graki edhelam unaku thevaya.. u know what gitu.. u are a moron!! Right now i am dreaming as to how to catch ur balls and chuck off.. but one think i admire is that how are consistent enough to post this lengthy junk blogs everytime u booze too much!! that too with less gramtical mistake!! may be u are getting very lonely better get hold of some some ugly chick and leave us alone!!!
As bibin always says... NO GIRLS NO LOVE NO DREAM NO CRY...
6:09 AM
@dev:ur dream seems to be revolving abt ur career and ur partner....seems u r restricting urself in to a particular net...all those wht u told will happen as time comes...but i have doubts abt ur dream on gals..because no one can help u incase ur a dreaming abt aish ,katrina or bips..anyway all the best..we are always there to support u
@anon:dai yenda publicla maanatha vaangra...i don't want to create more sorts of trouble..so no comments..
both of them ...thnx on the appreciations
9:20 PM
hey ! this is awesome blog and I am constant listner for your blog. carry on.
3:21 AM
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Informatics journal nursing online vw reliability problems Ups aircraft fire pictures Alfa romeo 159 test drive advertising volkswagen Cargo mats mercedes topamax+as+weight+loss+drug Health care plans for college students
10:48 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home