My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://laout.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

News Media:Trustworthy?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

On following this week's tragedy at Virginia Tech,I am left unknown with one question.Which is the home town of professor Mr.Loganathan?
  • NDTV says - Gobichettipalayam,TN
  • CNN IBN says - Coimbatore,TN
  • TOI says - karavatipalayam,TN (seems promising?)
  • and here is the real fun TIMES NOW says - Erode district,Kerala.I never knew there is district named Erode in kerala too.
My hearty condolences to all the victims of the Virginia tragedy.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

media is joke: what we call as News but atleast in india its little bit ok..

5:00 AM

 
Blogger Oneirodynic said...

Nope,no Erode in Kerala.Thats in TN.

3:04 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

@yuva:But it can't be that they do these dumb mistakes

@oneirodynic:I am very much aware of that.Hopes the authorities of Times now come to know of this

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home